1. The slit lamp is also known as a:
2. This gentleman is <span style="text-decoration: underline;">not</span> credited with early slit lamp development:
3. This dye has a yellow-green luminescence:
4. The break-up-time (BUT) test determines:
5. Before starting a slit lamp evaluation, you should not:
7. Parallel piped illumination:
8. An optic section illumination:
9. When the cornea is unable to properly pump fluids out:
10. Also known as pinpoint illumination:
11. Growth of new blood vessels:
12. Edema is another word for:
13. The corneal-scleral limbus can be defined as:
14. This illumination offers a high level of detail:
15. This slit lamp filter is used to highlight blood vessels:
16. The biomicroscope is not used for:
17. This is not a slit lamp illumination:
18. If fluorescein pools under the center of a lens, it is most likely a:
19. Punctate staining patterns can be caused by all, but:
20. Corneal abrasions can be defined as:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.