1. The Falcon bioptic offers the following magnification options:
2. The VES®Falcon uses a ______________telescope.
4. The following are factors to consider when determining which eye to fit with the Falcon bioptic except______.
5. Time of Flight technology uses_______.
6. All the following are true except______.
7. As bioptic magnification increases_________________.
8. The Falcon power source is:
9. Custom correction for Falcon eyepiece is recommended when______________.
10. To estimate the power needed for a bioptic:
11. The target for the Time-of-Flight beam is______________.
12. To maximize accuracy, all the following are true except______________.
13. All the following indicate that you might be a good candidate for a bioptic except_____.
14. The Ocutech Falcon_________________.
15. The Time-of-Flight sensor is fitted with a band pass filter to__________.
16. All the following are true about exit pupil, except__________.
17. The Falcon bioptic_______________________.
18. The “stool” of eye care is supported by the three legs of__________________.
19. All the following would provide a 3x telescope, except________________.
20. All the following are questions Ocutech developed to help determine if you are a good candidate for a Falcon, except________________.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.