1. The PRO designation was brought forth by the
2. The twelve recommendations were the result of work provided by
3. What percentage of states require licensure for opticians?.
4. Robert's Rule of Orders
6. The NFOS' main goal is to
7. The _____ establishes the American Board of Opticianry Practical Exam (ABOP) and the National Contact Lens Examiners Practical Examination (NCLEP) as the officially preferred practical examinations for all opticians.
8. 9 ABO-approved CECs and 2 NCLE-approved CECs are
9. Tools provided by OAA for state society development include:
10. Every state has their own
11. Most optician state societies are affiliated with the
12. ___% of states have an opticianry state society..
13. Unlicensed states allow for
14. Continuing education was found to be an integral part of
15. Opticianry, Creating a Plan for the Future, Developing a Profile of the Optician for the Future was a result of work by
16. As of the writing of the course, there are ___ states that have adopted the ABO and NCLE practical examinations.
17. A qualified sponsor is required for
18. The National Optician Initiative was first announced in
19. This group was comprised of sixty opticianry stakeholders:
20. This state does not have two legislative bodies
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.