The Science Behind Color Enhancement - Part 1
1. Color enhancement technology has been shown to have direct positive impact in all of the following except:
2. Making a marked change in sunglass hue can result in:
3. The human eye has the most difficulty optically handling which wavelength of light?
4. A custom map of an individual's color space can be used to:
5. The pathway of color signals in the brain passes through a sharing substation called the:
6. The macula contains between 6 and 7 million cones and is:
7. The part of the retina having the sharpest vision is called the:
8. The response time of the cones is found:
9. One of the aspects that impacts what color we see is:
10. Altering the eye's tristimulus response can result in:
11. The M, S and L receptors are most closely associated with which wavelengths?
12. The gamut is:
13. The color discrimination test based on “just noticeable differences” is:
14. One theory of how human color vision evolved is based on:
15. Most color enhancement technologies impact the frequency range between:
16. The most common cause of color deficiency is:
17. Many color enhancement technologies include an attenuation of color in the blue-violet region between:
18. The rods have a response that typically peaks at what frequency?
19. Accurate color discrimination tests first rose in importance in:
20. The color of mourning in Ethiopia is:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.