1. The current national average of sales of multiple pairs in ECP's in the US and Canada is less than___%
2. Eye Care practitioners, on average, only sell frames to ___ of patients they gave an eye exam.
3. Consumers feel this way about multiple item purchases:
4. 43% of patients are interested in a financial offer "90 days same as cash", 77% would buy at least once a year, and ___% would buy two pairs.
5. What drives the purchase more for a customer?
6. We can appeal to the patients need for sun protection for their eyes by tying the need for sunglasses with the patients:
7. People learn and absorb information in three ways hearing, seeing, and touching. But retention of the information jumps to ___% when all three are employed.
8. Additional products often needed besides the general purpose pair of eyeglasses includes reading glasses, computer glasses with blue light filtering lenses, and_______.
9. Every patient should have:
10. The author recommends that every ECP know the patients:
11. Without a financing offer, the consumer typically purchases a pair of eyeglasses every two years, and only __% buy a second pair.
12. The author suggests that we Don't sell, _____, Don't tell,____:
13. Fashion is a want that can be multiplied by:
14. Enhance your presentation by _________with digital tools and omnichannel in-store integrations.
15. The author suggests that the ECP is seeing a change in consumers becoming more demanding due to this:
16. The author states that a great salesperson:
17. What can happen if you don't take the time to show the patient ALL the options that complement their lifestyle:
18. Without a financing offer, the consumer typically purchases a pair of eyeglasses every ___ years, and only 5% purchase a second pair.
19. Give the customer a great experience, and they will give you their:
20. According to the author, the average woman has ____ pairs of shoes:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.