1. How many hours minimum should contact lenses be worn before a follow up exam?
2. Of 42 million contact lens wearers, approximately how many drop out?
3. What is the value that describes the distance between the ocular surface and the back side of the contact lens?
4. Which of these may indicate a loose lens fit?
5. Which tear layer allows tear film to adhere to the eye?
6. Spherical equivalent is calculated as ___.
7. Do this to perform the push up test.
8. Which lens modality has the highest compliance rate?
9. These lens edge designs result in the least conjunctival indentation.
10. This describes how well a material holds its shape.
11. Which base curve works well on steeper corneas?
12. Which of these may indicate a tight lens fit?
14. How long should a diagnostic lens settle before evaluation?
15. Dk/t is a measure of ___.
16. Unity BioSync lenses have a Dk/t of ___.
17. Which is the tear layer that prevents evaporation?
18. The normal blink rate for healthy humans is ___.
19. This condition occurs when the cornea is deprived of oxygen.
20. This is the typical corneal-scleral shape.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.