MR Material, Premium, Clear, Strong, Thin, With Visual Appeal and Integrity
1. Plus lens thickness and weight is most affected by _______ and ________.
2. What percentage of lenses sold in the U.S. annually are thinner and lighter than standard plastic?
3. What is one of the major advantages of free-form when considering lens material choice?
4. Which lens material is 80 to 90 percent biomass, Biobased Certified?
5. Lens thinness and lightness are the result of all of the following except:
6. Improved scratch and abrasion resistance of an AR coating is the result of:
7. The higher the lens index, the _________.
8. Lens weight is a function of specific gravity (gms/cc3) and ________.
9. All of the following are ways to increase use of high-index lenses except:
10. Drilled rimless requires lenses that have all of the following properties except ______ for durability.
11. What feature of high-index lenses can help protect eyes from cataract formation?
12. All of the following are characteristics of lenses that consumers value most except:
13. When MR-6 was replaced by MR-8, the Abbe value changed to:
14. The difference between a drilled rimless hole in a high-index lens versus polycarbonate is:
15. In what year was the impact standard requiring drop ball testing implemented?
16. Which of the following lenses provide blue-violet light attenuation?
17. Without AR, a 1.67 index lens is calculated to reflect what total percent of light?
18. When considering high-index lenses, a higher index material _______ produces a lens that is thinner and lighter than standard plastic (1.50).
19. To improve the impact resistance of an AR lens, in addition to the material's inherent impact strength, one would:
20. Newton's rings are the result of a ________ mismatch.
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. My current position in this company is
25. Please describe the office in which you work.