1. What are two genes that are associated with Myopia?
2. The Brien Holden Institute predicts that what percentage of the population will be myopic by 2050?
3. Dr. Earl Smith, the Dean of the University of Houston College of Optometry conducted breakthrough research that showed that myopic peripheral defocus:
5. Vision training in conjunction with _____ has shown promising results.
6. High Myopia is the most common cause of:
7. The immediate goal of Myopia Management is to correct refractive myopia and through early intervention:
8. One condition associated with Myopia is:
9. Peripheral hyperopic defocus has been shown to stimulate:
10. When peripheral images focus behind the retina it is called:
11. The crystalline lens normally thins and flattens with growth. When the lens stops changing in proportion to eyeball growth it is called:
13. Natural production of dopamine may slow eyeball growth. What stimulates the body's production of dopamine?
14. ActivControl TM Technology in MiSight 1 day contact lenses employs:
15. These countries with the highest incidence of Myopia?
16. The root cause of myopia progression is abnormal eye growth which means the elongation of the:
17. The process through which eye growth is naturally controlled to maintain normal vision is
18. A hormone associated with axial growth is
19. World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines recommend a maximum of ___ hours per day spent on close work and screen time
20. What is the name given to normal eye development and growth?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.