1. What percentage of wearers wipe their lenses with t-shirts, tissues, or towels at least once a week?
2. Which two wearer benefits are key parts of the durability of any No-Glare lens?
3. Which product is now the best in clarity and glare reduction or the highest performing “no-glare” in the Crizal® portfolio?
4. What two technologies (alongside High Resistance Technology™) also contribute to the durability of Crizal® Rock™ No-Glare lenses?
5. The Sand Resistance Test measures scratch resistance by completing a total of ___ shake-cycles, while the Stain Release Test re-enacts daily wearer activities by completing a total of ______ cleaning-cycles or wipes.
6. The newly developed ________________, or SRT, measures scratch resistance using sand as the medium. It consists of 300 shake cycles in a sand tray and is supervised by a third-party technician.
7. In the Sand Resistance Test, or SRT, which Haze Class is Crizal® Rock™?
8. What amount of time does Essilor estimate for the average lifespan of a pair of eyeglasses?
9. Crizal® Rock™ is ____ cleaner than premium competitors after extensive smudges.
10. Easiness to clean is an important characteristic when choosing eyeglasses for what percentage of wearers?
11. Essilor shows its dedication to innovation by investing $200 MILLION every year into which department?
12. Our unique High-Resistance Technology™ is a combination of _____ specific oxides, known to resist scratches, dust, and dirt.
13. The Lifeproof Multi-Test, built to assess the resistance of a lens, is made up of these three individual tests:
14. In what year did Essilor develop the Sand Bayer Test, now succeeded by the Sand Resistance Test?
15. The limited supply of __________ material contributed to the need for a more modern lens scratch resistance-measuring test.
16. What percentage indicates a significant difference in scratch resistance of a lens? (in the context of the Sand Resistance Test)?
17. What is the final stage of the Sand Resistance Test?
18. The Stain Release Test measures the amount of light transmitted through the lens after extensive _______.
19. After our Unique Torture Test, an independent third-party certified that the lenses were in what condition?
20. Crizal® Rock™ provides Best-in-Class _______ while Crizal® Prevencia® provided Best-in-Class ________.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.