1. What percent of people say protecting their eyes and eye health is more important now than ever?
2. What category of darkness does the XTRActive Range reach?
3. What are the five primary dimensions wearers consider when defining good vision?
4. Transitions XTRActive Polarized filters what percent of harmful blue light indoors?
5. Very bright light can cause which of the following?
6. What percent of people agree that protecting their eyes from UV and harmful blue light is more important than ever?
7. Who are Transitions XTRActive range most suitable for?
8. UV exposure can contribute to which of the following?
9. Transitions XTRActive Polarized have up to what percent polarization efficiency?
10. Which of the following can bright light exposure amplify?
11. Polarized lenses typically utilize film technology incorporated into the lens structure that has what kind of pattern?
12. What percent of people experience sight pollution every day?
13. What are sources of reflected light?
14. The polarization properties of Transitions XTRActive Polarized lenses make the world what percent more colorful?
15. Where is reflective glare most commonly experienced?
16. What percent of UVA and UVB rays do Transitions XTRActive Polarized lenses block?
17. What are all the symptoms can daily eye fatigue lead to?
18. What percent of people spend more time on screens than before the pandemic?
19. What is the only solution for reflected light?
20. By reducing glare, Transitions XTRActive Polarized lenses help improve visibility up to what percent more than non-polarized sun lenses?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.