1. Almost _________ of the population has a prescription difference of 0.25D or more.
2. BHT improves binocularity because it
3. Binocularity is
4. What is it called when the refractive error between the two eyes, right and left, is different?
5. Two prisms apex to apex are all of the following except
6. BHT employs _______ analyses for determine final lens surface design
7. Why is Anisometropia an issue with progressive addition lenses?
8. Determining lens/eye combinations that force the wearer to apply either convergence or divergence for binocularity is shown in the
9. A Clearness Map is useful to _____________ to help determine final lens design.
10. Through a prism, light is bent towards the __________, the image moves towards the __________.
11. Why is Anisometropia less of an issue typically with single vision lenses?
12. The HOYA iD lens series
13. Comfortable intermediate and near viewing through a pair of progressives requires,
14. A +1.00D lens for the right eye and a +3.00D for the left cause binocular differences to all of the following except:
15. Panum's Area is:
16. Magnification through lenses is the result of all of the following except
17. A Plano prism does all of the following except:
18. All of the following are reasons that progressive lenses should be subject to a binocular eye model?
19. A direct effect of vertical prism, along the corridor, as a result of the changing vertical lens power is:
20. A binocular map all of the following, except _________, help determine right and left lens design
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. My current position in this company is
25. Please describe the office in which you work.