1. What percent of people say protecting their eyes and their eye health is more important now than ever?
2. What are the 5 primary dimensions wearers consider when defining good vision?
3. Very bright light can cause which of the following?
4. Who are Transitions XTRActive range most suitable for?
5. Transitions XTRActive Polarized have up to what percent polarization efficiency?
6. Lenses typically utilize film technology incorporated into the lens structure that has what kind of pattern?
7. What are sources of reflected light?
8. Where is reflective glare most commonly experienced?
9. What are all the symptoms daily eye fatigue can lead to?
10. What is the only solution for reflective light?
11. How many colors are Transitions XTRActive new generation lenses available in?
12. What are the main reasons people search for extra light protection?
13. What percent of wearers feel their eyes are very well protected in front of screens with Transitions XTRActive new generation lenses?
14. What can amplify struggles with light, especially the effects of blue light?
15. What is the darkest Transitions lens?
16. After wearing Transitions XTRActive new generation lenses, what percent of wearers want to buy the product?
17. Eyeglass wearers looking for extra light protection can be categorized as what?
18. Because XTRActive dyes absorb energy further into the visible wavelengths of the solar spectrum they provide?
19. Transitions XTRActive new generation lenses help provide the best blue lightprotection across all light situations including?
20. How many wearers are very light sensitive?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.