1. Hydrophobic means the material has:
2. Wichterle created this new method to produce contact lenses in 1961:
3. The Bionite Naturalens was a:
4. Hybrid lenses replaced:
5. The first true contact lenses were made of glass in 1887 by:
6. High water content lenses:
7. Soft lenses are grouped according to:
8. The first silicone polymer lens was:
10. Ionic and nonionic refers to:
11. Da Vinci introduced the concept of a corrective lens that rested directly on the eye using:
12. Hydrophilic means the material has:
13. Wöhlk-Contact-Linsen introduced a lens made of CAB that was softer and more pliable than:
14. Rigid lenses are grouped according to:
15. The HEMA group containing only one product is:
16. A lens having a rigid center with a soft skirt is:
17. Low water content lenses:
19. Silicone hydrogel lenses belong to Group:
20. In 1938, Obrig developed a scleral contact lens made of:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.