RN - Ophthalmology
3/3/2014 1:49:00 PM
• O.R. circulator, provide and supervise direct patient care from initial assessment to discharge, ensure quality control of all nursing operations.
Apply Online: /job/rn-ophthalmology-Atlanta-Ga-6520
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
• Responsible for maintaining and reporting on infection control, risk management and QA/QI studies.
• Maintain files on all surgeons, nurses and ancillary staff.
• Collaborate with physicians, patients, family members and other staff to promote effective treatment plans.
• Responsible for initial orientation, in-service training, continued education and competency reviews of all staff and physicians.
• Manage day to day operations of Ophthalmology ASC, coordination of patient care, patient satisfaction, supervision of professional team including nursing staff, surgical techs, 2 Ophthalmologists, and other ancillary staff, administrative and budget management, troubleshooting any problems that arise.
• Ensure all HIPPA and OSHA regulations are followed.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation.