Why You Should Know How Frames Are Made
1. All of the following are examples of a company's social responsibility except
2. Advertising of quality eyeglass frames helps the optician by
3. CNC is an abbreviation for
4. The architect-like drawing of a frame
5. Understanding frame quality manufacturing, can improve all of the following, except
6. A company's marketing efforts develop
7. Acetate temples are
8. Understanding the frame's brand philosophy helps
9. The main component of acetate frames is
10. To 'break' or round the sharp corners of a milled acetate frame, the frame is
11. A CAD Design is a
12. Quality products always start with
13. A new unique process adds a metal core to
14. A unique benefit of a block Titanium frame is/are
15. Regardless of where frames are made, the company must deliver on its
16. Quality frames, when first received at your office from vendors should
17. Which of the following is the first step in the manufacturing of eyewear frames.
18. Teaching patients about frame quality should use all of the following methods except
19. Nose pads, on acetate frames, are
20. The bezel of a metal eyewire is
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.