1. If a patient has a question concerning any tests taken by the prescribing doctor, you should:
3. Conjunctivitis is also referred to commonly as:
4. Which of the following is not a common cause of dry eyes?
5. To help alleviate dry eye symptoms:
6. Meibomian Gland Dysfunction is also known as:
7. Possible blepharitis symptoms are:
8. Treatments for Meibomian Gland Dysfunction may include:
9. A cataract is the clouding of:
10. Some of the symptoms of a cataract may include:
11. In early glaucoma, patients may not have any symptoms, therefore:
12. Age-related macular degeneration results in a loss of ________ of the visual field.
13. Diabetics should get their eyes examined:
14. A pachymetry test measures:
15. Corneal topography may be done to determine:
16. In a tear breakup test, how many seconds before the tears break up is considered normal?
17. The term “unstable” in an unstable tear film explaining dry eye symptoms means:
18. A good indication of adequate tear production in a Schirmers Test would be a reading of:
19. Fluorescein staining helps detect:
20. All of the following are good advice for an elderly contact lens wearer except: