1. Which experience do patients prefer when the optician is taking As-Worn measurements?
2. As-Worn metrics are Pantoscopic Tilt Angle, Wrap Angle, but to provide the best vision the difference between these two Vertex Distance measurements is needed:
3. Another name used to describe the wrap angle is:
4. The refracted vertex distance measures the distance from the ____ lens to the corneal apex.
5. Vertex distance is the distance from the back of the lens to the corneal:
6. When As-Worn metrics are provided they become _______ used to optimize the freeform lens design.
7. When a patient is refracted during an exam, the trial lenses used are ______ and perpendicular to the patient line of sight.
8. With accurate As-Worn metrics, optimizing a lens with freeform design technology:
9. The computer uses an advanced algorithm to compute the patients' AS-Worn measurements which include: the patients monocular PD, fitting height (FH), frame dimensions (A, B, ED), the distance between lenses (DBL), back vertex distance (BVD), panoramic angle (wrap angle/face form) and _________ _____ are all computed by the computer.
10. How many seconds does it take for Spark Mi UP to compute As-Worn metrics after the image is taken?
11. <span style="color: #222222; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 11pt;"> </span>
<p>When a minus power lens is moved closer to the eye, it makes the minus power ______, and moving the lens it further away from the eye makes the minus power ______.</p>
12. Freeform design can optimize the lens surface to minimize_______ _______, and power errors if the As-Worn pantoscopic tilt and wrap angle measurements are provided.
13. With covid-19, how does a touchless As-Worn measurement device contribute to the best patient experience?
14. The ECP marks ___ points on the saved image.
15. Oblique________ is a power error equal to the average difference in dioptric power between the two astigmatic focal lines and relative to the desired focal point of the lens.
16. Minimizing or eliminating these primary lens aberrations oblique astigmatism and ____ error is key to improving lens optical performance.
17. Oblique refraction in a lens produces and _______ error.
18. Off-axis refraction produces two focal ____ rather than a single focal point.
19. Lens power errors and aberrations lower the lens optical performance by reducing acuity and useable clear fields of view. The further the eye rotates away from the lens optical center, the greater the oblique ________.
20. Spark Mi UP is a digital mirrored screen with the cool high technology factor that elevates the patient:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.