2. A study published by the University of Georgia Vision Sciences Laboratory indicates
4. If you are contemplating expanding into sports eyewear you should
5. Vendor Rx programs make selling sports eye wear
6. An optical lab representative that tries to convince you his lab is capable of producing quality wrapped sports eyewear when it cannot is
7. Visiting vendors websites is a good way to
8. Determining which brands to carry depends on
9. How can you use athletes' endorsements to support the sales of a particular brand?
10. Understanding the customer's expectations will help you
11. What is the best approach to a patient more concerned with appearance over function?
12. Sports eyewear for children
13. Spectrum control means
14. The problem with basing a tint formulary on the activity is
15. Why would you not use polarized lenses for golfing?
16. Some side effects of polarization that the consumer should be made aware of are
17. Polycarbonate is the most common lens material for sports eyewear because
18. Trivex is a wonderful lens material because it is
20. Flash mirrors are common on sports eyewear lenses because
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. My current position in this company is
25. Please describe the office in which you work.