Understanding Dry Eye, 2017 Update
1. The Schirmer test evaluates:
2. Climates with higher incidences of dry eye are:
3. CLIDE is an acronym for:
4. The two classifications of dry eye syndrome are:
5. The B.U.T. test evaluates:
6. The mucin layer of the tear film:
7. Symptoms of dry eye syndrome include:
8. Esthesiometry is:
9. Tear film consists of _______ layers.
10. One way to manage a mild case of dry eye syndrome is:
11. Blepharitis is:
12. The two types of punctal plugs are:
13. What percentage of adult Americans regularly experience dry eye symptoms?
14. High water content soft lenses:
15. The lipid layer of tears is manufactured by the:
16. On-eye wettability is:
17. Contact lens patients with dry eye should:
18. The prevalence of dry eye is:
19. Dry eye syndrome is:
20. Drugs that may have dry eye as a side effect include:
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.