Triple Defense For Healthy Eyes
1. Polarized lenses filter blinding glare produced by ______ reflected and polarized light waves.
2. Coppertone polarized lenses reduce blur resulting from the scatter of these light waves:
3. Blue light does not focus on the retina it focuses:
4. Blue light scatters ___ times more than red light.
5. Brewster's Law states that light reflected from a surface at Brewster's Angle is ____% polarized
6. Blinding glare interferes with all of the following when driving except:
7. Blue light scatters in air molecules and contributes to _____ luminance.
8. Polarizing sunglass lens filters allow ______ oriented light waves to transmit through the lens.
9. What was the name given to the first commercial polarized film filter developed in 1938?
10. What other sun lenses block blinding disabling glare other than polarized?
11. Coppertone Polarized lenses defend the eyes in three ways which of the following is not one:
12. What percentage of eyeglass sales in 2018 were for prescription polarized sunglasses per the Vision Watch report?
13. Who benefits from attenuating road surface reflections?
14. Short wavelength blue light molecules are attracted to the small molecules of ____________ in the air causing them to scatter.
15. Coppertone polarized lenses provide triple defense for the eye from polarized glare, harmful UV/blue light and:
16. Actinic light consists of ultraviolet radiation and:
17. Actinic light can result in the production of these damaging molecules that harm cells:
18. Polarized light from reflection consists of waves that vibrate in a plane that is ____________ to the reflecting surface.
19. The direction of polarization is defined to be the direction parallel to the _____ ____of the EM wave.
20. Who invented the first commercial polarizing filter in 1938?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.