There’s a Hole in Your Frame Board
1. For the majority of the 20th century, most frames have been manufactured in:
2. A 2013 study found a link between the size of the nose and what other body part?
3. From an evolutionary standpoint, what advantage did flatter nose bridges offer?
4. Patients with flatter nose bridges and zyl frames often had their glasses resting on their:
5. Universal fit frames are also known as:
6. Universal fit frames differ from traditional zyl frames in that:
7. The two ethnic/racial groups who benefit most from universal fit frames are:
8. Excluding individuals of a race/ethnicity prone to flatter nose bridges, what other group may benefit from a universal fit frame?
9. Though a universal fit frame may be comfortable on a patient's nose, you may need to compensate for his or her cheeks by:
10. The number of universal fit fames you stock in your office is dependent on:
11. Parents may want to choose universal fit frames for their children because:
12. Generally speaking, when helping a patient choose frame colors:
13. An issue you may run into when fitting a child with a universal bridge is that:
14. One out-of-the-box disadvantage to universal fit frames is that they do not:
15. Because of outdated stereotypes in frame manufacturing and sales, you may find that it's difficult to find universal fit frames for:
16. A common mistake in choosing frames for patients from a minority group or subculture is:
17. When researching frame trends, you may be surprised to discover that:
18. An easy mistake to make in dispensing a universal fit frame is:
19. If you mainly cater to an elderly demographic, why may you not want to stock many universal fit frames?
20. A common issue in choosing lines of universal fit frames is:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.