1. The Schirmer test evaluates:
2. Climates with higher incidences of dry eye are:
3. CLIDE is an acronym for:
4. The acronyms for the two classifications of dry eye syndrome that describe the type of tear deficiency are:
5. The B.U.T. test evaluates:
6. The mucin layer of the tear film:
7. Symptoms of dry eye syndrome include:
9. Tear film consists of ___ layers.
10. The AOA states that Dry Eye treatment should aim to restore normal tear quantity to:
12. People who wear contacts experience:
13. The blink rate when staring a digital screen compared to normal blink rate is:
14. High water content soft lenses are hydrophilic and:
15. The lipid layer of tears is manufactured by the:
17. Contact lens patients with dry eye should :
18. With the increase in computer and digital device use prevalence of dry eye is …
20. Drugs that may have dry eye as a side effect include:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.