The Journey From Expert Technician to Creative Artisan: Expanding an Opticians Toolbox in the Area of Fashion
1. What qualities does an expert optician need to become an artisan?
2. What effect can a doctor's product recommendation have on a customer's purchase decision?
3. The best reason to have strong supplier relationships with labs and frame representatives is:
4. What is the chief benefit of a competitive business landscape?
5. The artisan looks for the following criteria in a lab/frame supplier:
6. An artisan uses the following strategy in formulating a frame product mix:
7. An artisan has:
8. An artisan optician with generalist skills in a variety of disciplines has the benefit of:
9. An artisan uses all of the following to present luxury frame products except:
10. Why should a frame product mix have splashes of color?
11. An artisan optician's relationship with the doctor is:
12. Artisan opticians do all of the following except:
13. The artisan's role in relation to support staff and other dispensers is characterized in the following manner:
14. How should an artisan treat new technology such as point of vision measuring systems?
15. Define the Pareto Principle:
16. An artisan optician requires the following except:
17. Artisan and expert opticians share all of the following responsibilities except:
18. The least important objective of the artisan optician when putting together frame inventory is:
19. For design, store layout and frame display systems, artisans choose:
20. What makes an artisan optician stand apart?
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. My current position in this company is
25. Please describe the office in which you work.