1. Hand sanitizer is more effective when it is
2. This organization promotes hand hygiene as a good way to prevent infections
3. After washing hands, it is best to dry them
4. An effective way to promote and describe proper hand washing in the office is by
5. Office policies and procedures on hand hygiene and infection control should be reviewed
6. ____ would include unannounced observations, including ensuring that all the necessary equipment and supplies are in stock.
7. Proper handwashing technique is washing your hands with soap and water for ___ seconds
8. After cleaning and sanitizing instruments, the employee must
9. This equipment is often used on patients and must be wiped down with an alcohol pad
10. Passive instruction, such as reading or lecture, have been found to have little or no impact on learning outcomes is often referred to as
11. The patient zone is defined as the area within a radius of ___ from the point-of-care.
12. This must be followed, reviewed, monitored, and updated by office staff
13. If a staff member is not following office protocol as outlined in the policy, having a written policy manual makes the corrective action
14. After an employee reads and understands the policies and procedures, a/an ____ must be retained in the employee's personnel file
15. To get “buy-in” from the staff, management or leadership must convey the ____ of policy.
16. In-service training differs from ________ in that it is more like in-house professional development as opposed to being tied to a crediting bearing organization.
17. Using ____ is an effective way to get “buy-in” from the staff on a hygiene/infection control policy
18. The _________ ensures that office policies and standard procedures are followed.
19. _____ must be provided to support the purchase and stock of supplies, such as alcohol pads, disinfecting wipes and sprays, and garbage pails with bags.
20. The area of the dispensary that houses an acrylic case filled with alcohol pads, garbage pail with a disposable trash bag and an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is referred to as
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.