The ABC's of UV and Sunwear - PART 1
1. The author states:
2. The Australian slogan, "Slip, Slop, Slap, And Wrap" is broken down as:
3. Wavelength is measured in:
4. When light undergoes dispersion:
5. Visible white light:
6. UV-A & UV-B rays:
7. Studies show:
8. When working with a pediatric patient, the author recommends:
9. According to ANSI Z80.3 - 2018 standard:
10. When considering luminance levels:
11. When it comes to the topic of glare:
12. The BCD measurement:
13. Disabling glare:
14. Which of the following is not a layer of the earth's atmosphere?
15. The electromagnetic spectrum:
16. The wavelength of an electromagnetic wave:
17. Earth's atmosphere:
18. The Ozone layer of Earth's atmosphere:
19. With regards to informing the public about the risks of UVR exposure:
20. With regards to UVR:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.