The ABC’s of UV and Sunwear - Part 2
1. The darkness of a lens:
2. Fixed tints:
3. Spectral noise:
4. Yellow lenses:
5. A green lens:
6. A polarized lens:
7. Polarized lenses:
8. Photochromic lenses:
9. When it comes to HEV light:
10. Some patients complain that photochromic lenses:
11. According to the author, other common complaints about photochromic lenses include:
12. Regarding lens material choice for sunglasses:
13. Polarized lenses:
14. Front surface mirror coatings:
15. Mirror coatings:
16. Mirror coatings:
17. When selecting a frame for sunglasses:
18. In the author's opinion:
19. Light transmission:
20. When it comes to the topic of sunglasses:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.