1. Both accommodative amplitude and _____ size change with age.
2. Smart Dynamic Optics is a:
3. What percentage of SmartLife Digital Lens wearers reported feeling no strain at the end of the day?
4. The name of the SmartLife lens design technology that uses the object space model to minimize oblique astigmatism for a smoother transition from distance view to close view when a single vision lens wearer looks lower in the lens to see a device screen is called:
5. Research showed that spectacle wearers using smartphones turn their _____ to look ____ through their lenses.
6. Dynamic connectivity means that ___ of the lens is used as the eye changes gaze direction, focusing distances.
7. SmartLife Single Vision and Digital Lenses are designed for the closest viewing distance of __ cm versus SmartLife Progressive Lenses of ___ cm.
8. There are two components of accommodation: the stronger component is driven by binocular ________ while the weaker component is a response to blur.
9. Due to the many types of activities performed using handheld digital devices, one consequence is that wearers use a _____ ____of their lenses for visual fixations.
10. The three stages of vision correction for dynamic connectivity are single vision, digital, and _______ lenses.
11. Each SmartLife lens is designed for the accommodative status and ____ size by wearer's age.
12. Which technology listed below improves vision during eye movements that cover a larger area of the lens?
13. SmartLife Lenses use this technology to produce a lens design with dioptric power that accounts for the change in pupil size according to the wearer's age:
14. Together Smart Dynamic Optics and Age Intelligence comprise a new technology platform called
15. Loss of accommodative amplitude means that our crystalline lens can no longer change _____ power for near vision.
16. Accommodative lag means there is a delay in _____from near to far.
17. As we age, accommodative amplitude _______ along with pupil size.
18. A reduction in accommodative amplitude can cause binocular vision _____ because convergence and divergence remain fast and accurate while focus lags.
19. SmartLife Digital can be ordered with a low addition power of ___ to ___ for reduced accommodative load..
20. SmartLife Progressive Lenses are designed for the closest viewing distance of ___ cm, to allow the prescribed addition power to function better over a wider range of close viewing distances.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.