Shooting Straight: Designing Glasses for Shooting Sports Enthusiast
1. Vignetting is:
2. The following are conditions to consider when increasing scope magnification, except:
3. Which of the following refers to the ability to visually distinguish an object from its background?
4. Neutral density refers to ______________.
5. All of the following apply to Parallax except:
6. The best eyeglass prescription to identify game while hunting is:
7. As magnification in a scope increases the:
8. All of the following are important aspects of great eyewear for shooting or hunting except:
9. Which of the following can cause a shot to be off the mark, even though the crosshairs appear centered on the bullseye?
10. Improper eye relief can:
11. The elevation turret on a scope:
12. Amber is a tint color that people often describe in the following ways except:
13. __________ is a neutral density tint.
14. The magnification of a scope is____________.
15. All of the following are advantages of using a larger-sized frame except_________.
16. All of the following are not “eyeglass” issues except:
17. All of the following should be avoided except:
18. It may be advantageous for an optician to take a hunter safety or gun safety/marksmanship class because:
19. Which of the following is not any eyeglass issue.
20. The windage turret on a scope____________.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.