Protecting Our Amazing Eyes
1. Hi-Tech digital surfacing and finishing improve the following in high base wrap frames:
2. Which digital lens surfacing technology improves thinness in the peripheral lens?
3. What is the name given to ionizing radiation which is harmful to the eye?
4. Actinic rays consist of short wavelength visible violet and blue light as well as:
5. What governing body sets safety eyewear basic and high impact standards
6. What organization sets the standards for Sports Eyewear
7. What lens materials that are currently available pass impact resistance test requirements?
8. Which color of tint in a sunglass produces the best depth perception and high contrast?
9. Which sunglass lens technology absorbs reflected blinding glare?
10. State of the art edgers can cut a lens on how many axis?
11. State of the art edgers' are capable of cutting complex step and shelf:
12. Dielectric mirror coatings can be a full mirror coat or:
13. What percent of the population participates in outdoor activities?
14. Drivers wearing polarized lenses increase their reaction time by what percentage?
15. The measurement from one crest of a wave to the next crest measures the:
16. A wavelength of visible light is measured in nanometers which is:
17. What is the name of the light-sensitive lining at the back of the eye that converts light into electrical signals for the brain?
18. The condition where UV exposure results in the clouding of the crystalline lens:
19. The highest energy represented on the electromagnetic spectrum is:
20. What is the color of visible light that scatters easily and results in glare and blur?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.