1. In what year were Prizm lenses introduced to market?
2. How long did the Research and Development team work on creating Prizm Lens Technology?
3. The course outlines that Oakley engineer lenses that intensify the vital colors and reduce non-vital colors to create:
4. Prizm uses ___________________ that can be mixed together in precise amounts to create tints that will intensify the vital colors for the environment/sport.
5. Which answer is incorrect? Traditional methods of creating neutral lenses results in a generic lens that…
6. Light receptors within the eye absorb these wavelengths and transmit messages to the brain to produce the colors we see. The typical human eye detects between what wavelengths?
7. To identify and measure key colors that athletes need to boost clarity in specific environments, the Research and Design department at Oakley collected data using what?
8. What is a Spectrometer?
9. Prizm lenses tune color wavelength peaks and valleys very specifically based on which two key principles?
10. Prizm and Polarized are different technologies. Which statement is correct?
11. Polarized is known for eliminating reflected glare, but this glare is not always an enemy and in certain situations, it can even be a performance cue. Which of these is not and example of a glare performance cue?
12. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Road?
13. Prizm Road lenses are available three iridium options for different aesthetics and light conditions which of the following is not an option?
14. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Trail Torch.
15. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Golf & Prizm Golf Dark.
16. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Deep Water Polarized?
17. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Shallow Water Polarized?
18. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Field?
19. Which of these is not a feature and benefit of Prizm Low Light?
20. Prizm Everyday lenses, use two different base tints that filter out light where our eyes are less sensitive to color. What are the two base tints?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.