Our Eyes Weren't Made for Screens
1. The Vision Council named physical eye discomfort from digital screens
2. What percent of Americans own a cellphone?
3. Digital eyestrain can lead to
4. In the wearer trial described in the CE, what percent of participants reported happy or very happy with the effects of Sync III lenses?
5. The best way to think about this new type of lens is as
6. Recommending 20/20/20 to all patients means
7. Demonstrating potential accommodative stress relief to patients uses all of the following except
8. The Focus Group participants described in this paper switched near to near demand ______ of the time.
9. All of the following are digital eyestrain symptoms except
10. The construction of Sync III lenses includes all of the following except
11. One of the best communication opportunities for practice growth is
12. Personal cell phones are in existence only
13. The three power boost options are
14. What percent of Focus Group participants experienced multiple discomforts during a single hour?
15. Dry eyes can be a result of digital eyestrain because
16. The power boost suggested for a patient with minimal to moderate signs of eyestrain and 2+ hours of screen time is
17. The __________ makes Sync III lenses different from standard single vision.
18. An interesting observation during the Focus Group session was that
19. The power boost suggested for a patient with moderate to severe signs of eyestrain and 2+ hours of screen time is
20. The Nielsen review in this CE suggests that Americans devote
21. In quewtions 21-23, please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work