Nikon SeeCoat Bright…Functional AR, More Than Just Clear
1. What percent of the U.S. population is 44 to 64 years of age?
2. Which of the parts of the visual system rebalances colors as the crystalline lens yellows?
3. The Purkinje Effect shifts light sensitivity:
4. By age 60, on average, the amount of light reaching the retina is:
5. The basic color of Nikon SeeCoat lenses are:
6. To start the conversation, all of the following are good questions to ask the patient except:
7. Nikon SeeCoat Bright enhances ______ and reduces the green wavelengths.
8. All of the following are true about glare sensitivity except:
9. UV absorption is an important patient benefit, Nikon SeeCoat Bright:
10. All of the following ensure a new product's continuity of message is seen by the patient except:
11. The average age and addition power of the U.S. presbyopic population is about:
12. Photoreceptors ________ their sensitivity to light as the eye ages.
13. To best demonstrate a lens' color enhancing effect for a patient:
14. The Transmission curve shows the least transmission of wavelengths of about:
15. The eye sees color in all of the following except:
16. Do patients notice the dimming of their vision as they age?
17. The author believes that yellow lenses are a bad idea for night driving because:
18. When lenses change the effect of the colors seen, how long should the patient experience the effect before making a decision?
19. In the aged eye, after the brain rebalances color, the background seen can:
20. All of the following occur in an older adult's aging eye except:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.