New Media Optics, Space, Screen, Zoom
1. Patients would do well with a new pair of primary eyewear, can you name them?
2. If the corridor length is kept the same in each of the 3 same add designs of Space, Screen and Zoom, the intermediate and near get wider because the range of clear distances is _____________.
3. ______________ has the widest near and intermediate
4. All of the following are characteristics of iD Space, except
5. Binocular Harmonization corrects for ____________ (in simple terms).
6. The range of clear vision of a +1.75D addition iD Screen lens is about
7. When fitting New Media lenses, use ________ or ________ in addition to PD and fitting height to order.
8. The recommended minimum frame size for new media lenses is
9. _______ precent of Americans do not know computer eyewear can protect against digital eyestrain (DES)
10. Corridor length is a choice of
11. iD Screen's best characteristic is
12. What tool can be used to easily illustrate to patients ranges of clear vision?
13. A modern design feature in freeform for horizontal near zone location relative to the fitting point is called
14. The Far reference point of the +2.50D Screen design contributes ________ of power.
15. Easy steps for choosing the right new media design are all of the following except
16. The Far and Near reference ink marks describe all of the following except
17. What percent of Americans report experiencing symptoms of digital eyestrain?
18. A lens with the engravings “P” and “WSV3” is a
19. iD Zoom's best characteristic is
20. The distance between the Far and Near reference checking point of the 3 lens designs are adjusted based on
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. My current position in this company is
25. Please describe the office in which you work.