1. The percentage of American adults suffering one or more symptoms of digital eye strain is
2. “Dysphoria” can be defined as
3. Which of these is not a branch of the trigeminal nerve?
4. The trigeminal nucleus extends all the way to the
5. The symptoms of trigeminal dysphoria
6. “Fast” eye movements are referred to as
7. The brain signals that provide feedback on body position are called
8. The muscles that control eye movement are called the _________ muscles
9. One of the main differences between the neurolens Measurement System and previous ways of measuring eye misalignment is that it is
10. The condition in which the eyes are not pointing in the same direction when at rest and not engaged in binocular fusion is called
11. Which of the following is not measured by the neurolens® Measurement System?
12. The neurolens Measurement System stimulates the visual tracking system by showing the patient
13. When looking into a testing device, there is a tendency for the eyes to
14. The neurolens Measurement System collects
15. The neurolens Measurement System test takes an average of
16. Research shows that 90% of patients with trigeminal dysphoria have
17. The prism employed in neurolenses is
18. In a study of patients with computer vision syndrome/digital eye strain, about ____ indicated a willingness to recommend neurolenses to others
19. According to a Vision Council study, about ____% of patients suffering from digital eye strain report their symptoms to a doctor
20. The most powerful marketing tool for independent eye care practices is
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.