1. According to Wollaston and Ostwalt, every lens power has an:
2. Ostwalt ideal base curves are _______ than Wollaston's
3. Free-form progressives made with a single vision front can match the optically correct base curve for:
4. The design methodology that provides superior image stability in a progressive lens is:
5. The ideal base curve for the distance progressive lens zone is ______ than for the near zone:
6. The effect on peripheral visual acuity when we deviate from the ideal base curve range is:
7. The inspiration for the Camber Steady design comes from this movie filming technology:
8. From the top of the Camber lens blank to the bottom, the base curve increases up to ____ diopters.
9. Free-form progressive lenses made from a single vision blank:
10. Digital Ray–Path technology compensates for ________ astigmatism for every gaze direction using a complete eye-lens system simulation.
11. In the near zone __________can improve acuity and enhance the reading experience in a progressive lens.
12. Free form single vision blanks produce a flatter lens in the PAL near zone which forms a more ______angle to the visual axis.
13. In a single vision front, free-form progressive digital _________is required to correct for the off-axis oblique angle in the near zone caused by flatter lenses in this zone.
14. When the position of the near area is calculated for each user according to the patient's individual parameters, allowing the wearer expanded binocular near vision, it is called:
15. Camber Steady provides greater image stability, which reduces the sensation of the ____ effect:
16. In progressive lens design, <strong>unwanted </strong>spherical mean power results in:
17. It is not possible to develop a progressive lens with zero peripheral distortion due to geometrical limitations, as explained by the _______ theorem.
18. Until Camber Steady optical designer attempted to control oblique astigmatism. However, those designs did not account for lateral defocus resulting from:
19. The benefit of Camber Steady design technology is a 14% wider distance visual field and greater:
20. Which of the following is NOT one of the three Camber synergistic components for enhanced free-form PAL lens performance:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.