1. Shelter-in-place has inspired many people to:
3. Things that will help boost your immune system:
4. Sport performance eyewear is:
5. The story and the image behind the brand:
6. Doing something different in a consumer-driven business:
7. Your customers are unlikely to tell about their recreational interests:
8. Every form of recreation has a culture and a distinctive:
9. Eyewear for serious cyclists is:
10. Since most outdoor sports happen in the day, outdoors:
11. The two most common tints for sunglasses are:
12. HDR filter technology provides extraordinary visual performance by:
13. Enhanced visual performance through selective chromatic filtration includes:
14. ImpactRX 2 combines digital back surface design and fabrication with:
15. Digital back surface design or freeform:
16. ImpactRX 2 is superior to polycarbonate due to its:
17. Elements that should be considered when choosing sports eyewear frames for Rx include:
18. Customers with higher Rx powers wanting wrapped sports eyewear can:
19. Another option for higher prescriptions is:
20. Progressive addition lenses :
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.