1. What does ZEISS UVClean use for disinfection?
2. Wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum is measured in
3. The wavelength band for UVC is
4. Coronavirus remains viable on plastics for
5. UVC in ZEISS UVClean comes from
6. UV wavelengths of 207 to 222 nm are known as
7. Disinfecting one frame by hand per manufacturers' guidelines takes
8. UV light as a disinfectant has been studied since
9. ZEISS UVClean can disinfect up to 10 frames in
10. A neutral atom becomes positively or negatively charged by gaining or losing electrons in
11. This makes up 95% of all the UV rays from sunlight that come to the Earth's surface
12. Which of these disinfection methods will not damage frames or lenses?
13. In the dispensary, frames should be disinfected
14. This form of UV does not reach the Earth's surface
15. When absorbed by a cell, UVC affects
16. UV doses required to prevent microorganism replication are
17. ZEISS UVClean uses four germicidal bulbs
18. Approximately this much UVB reaches the Earth
19. The condition known as “sunburn of the eye” is
20. Frequency on the electromagnetic spectrum is measured as
21. How would you rate the content of this course?
22. Rate how well this course explained the benefits of a convenient, safe and fast UV frame disinfectant system ZEISS UVClean
23. Rate how well this course explained how it is UV radiations inherent high energy that is damaging to living tissue but that also kills to germs and viruses.
24. Rate how well this course explained the essential need for a convenient, safe and fast means to disinfect spectacle frames.
25. Rate how well this course provided fact-based data on the UV disinfecting of spectacle frames?
26. How helpful is this information when assuring patients of safety and hygienic steps the practice has implemented?