1. Left untreated, the degree of myopia in children will generally:
2. Countries like Singapore and Taiwan have seen myopia in children rise as high as:
3. The amount of myopia seen in countries around the world currently averages out to:
4. The prevalence of myopia in the United States has increased in the 30-year period after 1972 by:
5. Studies examining myopic progression do not include:
6. Beginning at the posterior pole, the peripheral retina begins just outside the area of the:
7. The peripheral retina is capable of sensing all except:
8. Neuro-retinal triggers are known to stimulate:
9. Orthokeratology is also known as:
10. The Myovision lens bends the peripheral image plane to fall:
11. The Peripheral retina's contrast seeking capability can initiate changes that move the fovea:
12. Studies have shown that under-correcting myopic error:
13. In the context of myopic progression, the change in the axial length of the eye refers to:
14. Besides factors such as the local environmental or simple genetics, myopia control research points out the important beneficial effects of exposing children to time:
15. Current myopia control research believes that a child's myopic progression cannot be:
16. Which part of the retina is thought to be important in initiating myopic progression?
17. The macula represents what percentage of the total retinal area?
18. The process by which the eye focuses light on the retina is called:
19. The process of coordinating the refractive structures of the eye to focus light on the retina is called:
20. By age 6, the cornea and lens together have lost an average of how many diopters of refractive power?
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.