1. What is the 20-nanometer range identified in this course as the UV Protection gap?
2. What percentage of lifetime UV damage do children experience before age 18?.
3. ANSI and ISO standard for 100% UV Protection ends at _____ nanometers on the EM Spectrum.
4. Up to ___% more UV reaches a child's retina over an adult retina.
5. The WHO cites Ham et al. 1982 study that reports the retina is up to 6 times more damaged by:
6. The World Health Organization and NASA set the UV cutoff at _____ nm.
7. Which of the following statements is true regarding blue light and UV?
8. ZEISS UVProtect lenses protect up to _____ nm.
9. Standard polycarbonate lenses protect up to ____ nm.
10. Parents report that the percent of the time that their children wear sunglasses all the time outdoors is ____%
11. What percent of adults report that they wear sunglasses all the time when outdoors?
12. What ocular disorder of the crystalline lens is associated with UV exposure?
13. UV damage to the eye is both:
14. What percentage of skin cancers reportedly occur in the eyelids and skin surrounding the eye?
15. Which of the following equals Sunglass level UV protection?
16. The amount of UV radiation that is necessary for sight is:
17. The amount of UV radiation that is safe for the eyes is:
18. What are the reasons that babies' eyes are basically defenseless against UV radiation?
19. The light that is incident on the eye occurs from direct light as well as ________light.
20. UVR exposure risk is highest in the summer month, near the equator and:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.