Blue Light Radiation, A Material Solution
1. Mitsui UV+420cut lenses attenuate blue violet radiation using:
2. Longer wavelength blue turquoise light has been shown to affect:
3. All of the following except _______ are components of sunlight.
4. _________ in smartphones and tablets used right before bedtime can retard melatonin production and interrupt sleep.
5. The transmission of UV+420cut lenses at 420 nm is about:
6. All of the following except _______ have combined to cause visual discomfort from digital screens.
7. LED means:
8. _________ is deep penetrating into the retina.
9. Which retinal structures absorb HEV light?
10. What's the estimate of the number of Americans over 40 affected by AMD?
11. UV+420cut is available in all of the following indices except:
12. To improve the impact resistance of high index lenses, add:
13. The concern about blue violet light is because those wavelengths are focused onto the:
14. Good general practice suggests which fix to digital screens?
15. What naturally occurring aging effect protects the retina from HEV?
16. A way to confirm the attenuation of HEV by clear lenses or sun lenses are:
17. The most common method today to attenuate potentially damaging blue light is:
18. AMD prevention strategies include all the following except:
19. Why is it important to start HEV counseling early in the case of children?
20. A unique attribute of a UV+420cut lens is its:
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. Rate blue light protection effectiveness using the substrate lens versus other methods
24. What is your go-to lens material, i.e., most commonly sold in your practice?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.