1. What is an example of a quantitative ocular change?
2. According to WHO, visual acuity from ___________ is considered moderate visual impairment or low vision.
3. In the United States, Legal Blindness is defined as visual acuity with best correction in the better eye worse than or equal to:
4. All of the following create age-related vision loss except:
5. When is the ideal time to offer low vision services to a patient?
6. As the power of a magnifier gets higher, the field of view:
7. As the power of a magnifier gets higher, what happens to the size of the magnifier lens itself?
8. A low vision refraction is usually done with a
9. All of the following non-optical solutions attempt to enhance vision except:
10. All magnifiers are represented by an X or “times magnification.” X is:
11. What is not a qualitative difference between quality magnifiers sold by professionals versus over-the-counter?
12. Typical uses of which low vision aid may include reading newspapers, labels, mail, price tags and viewing dials or appliance controls?
13. A person with a tremor will not be a good candidate for which type of low vision device?
14. Which device allows use while moving around?
15. All of the following limit the practicality of CCTVs except:
16. Which specialty is not usually found in the low vision rehabilitation team?
17. According to Kestenbaum's Formula, the inverse of the Snellen acuity is equal to the _________ needed to read standard 1M newspaper size print.
18. Which low vision device rests directly on top of the text?
19. What is not a feature of portable electronic magnification devices?
20. For school and working age low vision patients, all of the following are important except:
21. In questions 21-25 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.