1. All of the following are reasons that titanium frames cost more except:
2. Titanium frames are _________ more corrosion-resistant than _________
3. Titanium is widely distributed in minerals in the:
4. The only metal lighter than titanium is:
5. What percent of the population suffers from nickel allergies?
6. Due to titanium's superior strength:
7. Titanium is the ___ most abundant chemical element on earth.
8. All of the following are titanium frame benefits except:
9. Which of the following is a benefit not a feature of titanium?
10. All of the following are titanium frame properties except:
11. The name of the high temperature soldering in an oxygen-free environment under Argon
12. Which of the following frame materials holds its shape best?
13. What is the chemical element symbol and number for titanium?
14. A customer living in hot climates or those active in sports benefit from titanium:
15. Charmant Beta-titanium differs from Pure titanium in that it:
16. Titanium, as a material, was first discovered by William Gregor in:
17. Hypoallergenic property of titanium frame means it will:
18. When titanium is alloyed with other metals to produce Beta Titanium the primary benefit is increased:
19. Titanium is biocompatible meaning:
20. Titanium got its name from Martin Heinrich Klaproth who named it after:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.