From top: KILGALLEN from l.a. Eyeworks; BETSEY JOHNSON Burning Bud from Legacie/ The Luxury House of B Robinson; ANGLO AMERICAN 116 from Anglo American Optical; LAFONT REEDITION Orsay from Lafont; RALPH LAUREN 5007 from Luxottica
Group ROUND WE GO
- Gold and silver have always been a popular choice for rounds along with the traditional tortoise.
- Crystal and black are other favorite hues and newer rounds are sporting a palette of contemporary colors ranging from red and green to navy blue and burgundy.
- Premium materials such as horn and titanium bring a high-tech look to a classic design.
- Cable temples and saddle bridges add vintage appeal.
- And watch for those rounds that aren’t perfectly round—but a touch off center.