PHOTOCHROMICS, REDUCE GLARE, BETTER EYE HEALTH
Photochromics change tint outdoors, control glare and are 100 percent UV protective. Transitions VI lenses promote long-term healthy sight while improving visual quality and visual comfort in all light levels. Patients who choose photochromic lenses will find that they squint less, suffer less eye fatigue and see with improved contrast.
However, some patients require a darker lens outdoors, especially when it is hot. Other patients want a lens that has a tint when driving. These patients now have options and can choose a darker alternative to Transitions VI.
Transitions XTRActive are the darkest everyday Transitions lenses available. They are for patients who spend much of their day in bright, sunny conditions and want some activation behind the windshield of a car. These lenses do have a slight tint indoors.
BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF PATIENT
Now you can help even more patients find the Transitions lenses that fit their lifestyles. Transitions® XTRActive™ lenses:
- Are the darkest everyday Transitions lenses available
- Are for patients who spend much of their day in bright, sunny conditions
- Have a slight tint indoors
- Some activation behind the windshield of a car*
WITH A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS, you can identify who might prefer Transitions VI lenses and who might prefer Transitions XTRActive lenses:
- Does your patient spend a lot of time outdoors?
- Does your patient spend a lot of time in very warm weather?
- Does your patient need a superior, darker tint outdoors?
- Does your patient prefer a slight tint indoors?
If the patient answers "yes" to any of the questions above, he/she will most likely prefer Transitions XTRActive lenses. Otherwise, the patient should consider Transitions VI lenses.
IN HOT CONDITIONS
Extra darkness at high temperatures and slight indoor tint (83 percent light transmission or 89 percent light transmission with No-Glare coating.
*Activation level is dependent on windshield shape/inclination and the position of the driver.