Satisloh’s next generation of fully automated ART deblocking technology. It separates lens, block-piece and adhesive using a high-pressure water jet, enabling labs to fully automate their surfacing operation.
- All-in-one automated ART lens water-jet deblocking system cleans and removes glue remnants from lens and block-piece.
- Innovative air-knife technology dries both lens sides, ready for inspection.
- Accurately sorts block back in job tray after deblocking.
- Reduces water usage by up to 80 percent with external water filtration system while increasing throughput and process efficiency.
- Needs up to 18 percent less floor space than ART-Deblocker-A including peripherals.
- Highest level of robustness.
- Designed for easier maintenance and serviceability.
- Full compatibility with Satisloh’s MES-360 Manufacturing Execution System.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1,502 x 2.140 x 2,078 mm/60 x 85 x 82 inches
- Weight <2000 kg/<4,410 lbs
Anti-slip device that enhances adhesion of blocking pads to lenses, reducing slippage and ensuring axis accuracy when edging lenses coated with superhydrophobic.
Features: Quantum’s Padlock is a simple, hands off alternative to complicated and expensive measures to reduce slippage and waste in the lab. The tabletop device is created to be easy to operate—in 30 seconds, Padlock creates a “roughing” effect to the surface of the lens, maintaining the superhydrophobic nature of the coating while allowing pads to adhere more readily to the surface of the lens. After edging is complete, wiping the lens with a clean cloth restores full superhydrophobicity to the lens surface. Watch the video on Quantum Innovations’ YouTube channel for more details.
Availability: The Padlock is offered in multiple configurations: a single lens model or one which operates with two lenses at a time. Lenses are complete and ready to be edged in 30 to 90 seconds.
CooperVision’s clariti 1 day toric is now available in around-the-clock axes in plano to -6.00 sphere powers, with -0.75, -1.25 and -1.75 cylinder powers. The additional prescriptions will enable U.S. eyecare professionals to fit a greater number of astigmatic patients in clariti 1 day toric.
Features: CooperVision’s clariti 1 day toric lenses feature a high-precision design that delivers exceptional optical performance and consistent correction of astigmatism. The lenses also provide excellent rotational stability, with nearly 100 percent of lenses stabilizing within 10 or less from the optimum position in three minutes from dispensing. clariti 1 day toric silicone hydrogel contact lenses deliver up to two times the oxygen transmissibility of some conventional 1-day toric hydrogel contact lenses, so patients receive 100 percent of the oxygen that their corneas need.
To help streamline the fitting process and minimize chair time, CooperVision also offers the OptiExpert fitting app. The easy-to-use app includes a toric calculator which calculates and suggests the recommended diagnostic CooperVision toric contact lens for your patient. OptiExpert has already been downloaded more than 30,000 times in the U.S. since being launched in November 2018.
Availability: The -2.25 cylinder power and plus powers will be available in the spring of 2020, which means clariti 1 day toric’s prescription options will expand by nearly 50 percent, according to CooperVision.