Trends? What trends?
Women’s eyewear knows no boundaries. It covers the
spectrum. One glance at the fashion runways show anything goes—from
bohemian dresses to tailored tweeds. Bright colors pop up everywhere as
do neutrals. The same is true with women’s eyeglass frames—the hottest
and most expansive of optical products— and as varied and intriguing as
the women who wear them.
Photographed by Annie Gallagher/Black Box Studio
From top: RODENSTOCK 4737 from Rodenstock; GLOSS 3 from Face a Face; EMILIO PUCCI 2106 from Marchon Eyewear; GEOFFREY BEENE Ceremony from Nouveau Eyewear
What WOMEN Want...In Their Eyewear
- Fashion first... with fit and comfort close seconds
- Colors—all colors and any color—bold, pastel, neutral, solid or multi
- Details, ranging from stunning star-bursts of stones to delicate floral prints to heavy metal accents
- Striking rectangles and exaggerated cat eyes and butterflies
- Eye-catching, “notice-me” style