|Big Gem… Little Gem|
Pearls, coral, onyx, diamonds—and loads of crystals—
discretely accenting temple tips, subtly enhancing endpieces or boldly highlighting frame fronts… jeweled eyewear is
in a class of its own—the gem class.
1. OLEG CASSINI 1211 from Avalon Eyewear
2. J.G. HOOK Jewels Elsa from Nouveau Eyewear
3. HANA 607 from Sans Pareil
4. ESCADA 1384 from Tura
|More Rimless |
Expect rimless frames that don’t look rimless… with lenses that rise above, float below or don’t quite reach the sides. And watch for endless dispenser-friendly variations on the ever-popular drill mount.
1. PERRY ELLIS 211 from Eyewear Designs
2. CELINE VC1101 from Seiko Optical Products
3. BEBE Sugar from Signature Eyewear
4. CAZAL 461 from Eastern States Eyewear & Ultra Palm Optical
5. XOX XV 204 from The McGee Group
||Twists on Tortoise|
From traditional mottles of medium brown hues to the deepest, densest shades of brown to Havanas splashed with color—especially yellow—tortoise once again wins the race.
1. ASTOR from Edward Beiner Lunettes
2. VERSACE 4031 from Luxottica Group
3. BOGNER 7738 from BBH Eyewear
4. VERA WANG 37 from Couteur Designs/Division of Kenmark Group
||Color Guard |
Jolts of color inside and out. Startling mixing of contrasting shades. Candy colors. Tropical hues. Marine tones. Red. Orange. Purple. Pink. Black. White. Black and white. It’s all about color… any… and all colors.
1. LUCILE from Lafont
2. MARIUS MOREL 2778
from Morel Cottet Eyewear
3. JOHN RICHMOND 00704
from Allison Eyewear
4. ROYAL DOULTON Fusion
from Lawrence Eyewear Mystique
5. VIVID 21 from Value Eyewear