Practice Administrator - Great Opportunity!
6/24/2016 12:00:00 AM
Competitive plus great benefits
Eye Care & Vision Associates (ECVA) a well established, multi-specialty, four location Ophthalmology Group in Western New York, is seeking a qualified candidate for a fantastic employment opportunity.
The qualities of the ideal candidate are a trustworthy and reliable self-starter who is highly organized with the proven ability to deliver outcomes, manage change, motivate and lead. Must be analytical and a creative problem solver with excellent communication skills. Computer literacy is required with intermediate to advanced skill level in MS Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as familiarity with EMR and emerging value-based payment methodologies. Experience with Crystal Reports a plus.
- Meet practice objectives
- Develop and work with management team
- Budget preparation and oversight
- Communicate with doctors
- Motivate and lead staff
- Collaborate with human resources to develop policies and standards
- Assist with oversight of business and financial management
- Assist with managing optical (retail) operations
- Promote and maintain current culture of learning and excellence in patient care
- BA or Associates degree with commensurate work experience
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in health care, Ophthalmology field preferred
- Strong financial background
- Proven leadership abilities
- Well-developed business and financial oversight abilities
ECVA offers a competitive salary and great compensation package. Don't miss this opportunity, apply today at email@example.com.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/practice-administrator-great-opportunity-0624-buffalo-ny-7536
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com