Sales Consultant for Florida Area
3/7/2014 9:55:00 AM
Rochester Optical Manufacturing is an independently owned and operated manufacturer and wholesaler of high quality fashion and military eye wear and lenses. Our mission is to continue investing in state-of-the-art technology to bring the best products to our customers. For over 80 years, we have proudly served men and women of the armed forces, past and present. We also serve eye care professionals, corporate customers, and members of our local community.
Rochester Optical Manufacturing is also proud to be the first optical company to offer proprietary digital lens designs specifically optimized for Google Glass wearers who require prescription lenses for visual acuity.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant responsible for promoting and selling wholesale lab business including frames, lenses and supplies through direct client contact.
Essential Job Functions:
• Promote and sell wholesale lab business including frames, lenses and supplies through direct client contact
• Provide call reports and territory feedback to the Director of Sales
• Successful management of assigned territory
• Capitalize on existing customer base and work to increase customer base and sales
• Travel required
Skills & Abilities:
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Ability to work independently and manage assigned territory
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong organization, time-management and solution-finding skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft products
Education & Experience:
Apply Online: /job/sales-consultant-for-florida-area-0307-Rochester-New+York-6282
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
• High School diploma or its equivalent
• 3 – 5 years’ optical lens or wholesale laboratory sales experience required