10/20/2014 11:45:00 PM
HealthDrive has full and part time Optometry positions available for Boston and the North Shore areas of Masschusetts. At HealthDrive we provide eye care for very deserving elderly patients residing in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Location: Boston, MA
• Full & Part time positions (No evenings or weekends)
• Full Benefits including dental and 401K (4 days/week)
• Competitive Pay and Clinical Autonomy
• Full Malpractice Coverage
Reasons to Choose HealthDrive:
• Opportunity to use your heart, mind and medical training while delivering thoughtful, attentive care.
• You will have an immediate patient base with a territory that is poised for growth.
• Our Practice is driven by quality care for our long term patient care.
• Quality of life, clinical autonomy, malpractice insurance and competitive salary.
• Diagnose and treat refractive disorders.
• Diagnose and treat ocular disorders caused by age-related illnesses.
• Examines, diagnoses, treats, and manages diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures.
• Identifies related systemic conditions affecting the eye.
• Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in the electronic medical record.
Join our practice and benefit from our management expertise and commitment to quality care.
HealthDrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/optometrist-0708-boston-ma-6281
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com